Parts Specialist – Redford
Location: Redford, MI
Thermo King leads the world in the innovation of high performance heating and cooling units for a variety of mobile applications, including trailers, truck bodies, buses, shipboard containers and rail cars. Thermo King Michigan is Michigan’s dominant supplier and service provider of new and used Thermo King transport refrigeration equipment.
This position will be responsible for assisting in the smooth running of the Parts Department. This position must, in all areas of the Parts Department, provide excellent customer service. You will be tasked with developing a good working relationship with our customers during the delivery process, and provide communication between the customer and the parts department.
This position will maintain the cleanliness of the parts and service departments, restock shelves, file invoices, pull and invoice parts, and handle customer returns. Training will be provided.
Must effectively and professionally represent Thermo King Michigan and understand the goals of the department so he/she can fulfill company objectives every day.
Thermo King Michigan Parts Delivery
- Assist in parts deliveries
- Handle Thermo King part email orders and process UPS shipping and receiving
- Assist in vehicle maintenance
- Order processing
- Close down building and shop at the end of day
Thermo King Michigan Parts Delivery/Custodian Qualifications
- Clean driving record and valid drivers license, reliable and dependable transportation
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Have strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to lift 80 pounds to waist height
- Subject to background check and drug screen
Thermo King Michigan Parts Counter Associate Benefits
- Full Time Employees receive Health, vision, and dental options
- Short term and long term disability
- Full time Employees receive 401K options
- $15.00 to $20.00/hour